Friday, December 16, 2011
Wednesday, December 14, 2011
Resepi sumbangan Gert Mykitchenshippets. Tks ya.
Coconut Jam Slice
Ingredients for the base:
1 1/4 cup flour
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
3 tbsp sugar
1 stick/113 gram cold butter – cut into cubes
1 egg yolk
Ingredients for the topping:
1/2 cup of strawberry jam or any jam of your choice
1/2 cup sugar
1/4 tsp salt
1 egg white
3 cups of unsweetened/deciccated coconut
1 tsp of essence vanilla
1 tbsp of corn flour
Juice of a lemon
1. Line a lightly greased square pan with parchment paper, overhang on both side for easy removal later. Pre-heat the oven to 350 degree F.
2. Put flour, baking powder, salt and butter in a food processor, pulse until fine and crumbly. Add in the egg yolk and pulse until the dough comes together. Press the dough into the baking pan.
3. Bake in the over for 15 minutes or until the edges are slightly brown. Let is cool down for 5 minutes, spread it with jam.
4. Prepare the topping. In a mixing bowl combined the eggs, sugar, corn flour, vanilla, lemon juice and salt. Mix until well combined. Stir in the coconut.
5. Spread the coconut mixture over the jam. Press it down with the back of a spoon.
6. Bake for 30-35 minutes or until light golden brown. Let it cool completely before cutting it into pieces.
Peach cream cake ini tempahan Nor untuk 3 orang sahabatnya yang menyambut hari lahir dalam bulan yang sama.
Kalau nak tahu lebih lanjut dan macamana rupanya kat dalam, sila klik kat SINI ya.